ECBA® Certification Training
- ECBA Certification preparation
- Requirements Gathering and SRS
- UML Requirements Modelling
- UML Modelling Tools
- Agile Projects & Requirements Handling
- SQL Basics
- ECBA Test Simulator(950+ questions)
- Course Certificate
- Resume assistance
ECBA is an acronym for Entry Certificate in Business Analysis. Professionals looking forward to this certificate course can earn their certification training from the International Institute of Business Analysts. In recent years, with the emergence of data in exponential forms, it has become necessary to hire a professional who specializes in the field of data analysis. In other words, data analysis in business is known as market analysis. By carefully analyzing the various processes of data streaming, the professionals certified in business analysis can reap huge success for their respective organizations. Moreover, with the help of this strategy, they can formulate and strategize the various aspects of growth associated with customer behavior and present market policies.
Why should you get your ECBA Certificate at the earliest?
The ECBA Certificate Course is meant for those individuals who are ready to develop their knowledge and business analysis techniques to make their organization stay ahead in this slit throat competitive world. It is interesting to note that this certification level course does not require any work experience. It only needs professional development hours. Hence, this business analysis course is entirely different from other courses that are related to business analysis.
Entry certificate in business analysis (ECBA) is an IIBA certification to help you become a business analyst. iTechss, being an endorsed education provider (EEP) offers this ECBA certification course to help you meet the eligibility criteria.
Designed as a completely practical and hands-on course, it will help you master industry accepted practical business analysis skills like UML Modelling, SQL, User Stories, SRS preparation etc.
The hands-on and interactive training will help you crack the business analyst interviews as well.
iTechss provides the following study material and question bank to all the participants, who join this course. These study materials along with other resources are available as part of TechEdge, our LMS portal
Business Analyst Handbook
A practical guide to business analysis practice written by our Founder Abhishek Srivastava. The book covers topics like SDLC, elicitation techniques, UML Modelling, Agile Methodologies and SQL.
You will get an e-book in your LMS. You can also ask for a hard copy at an extra fees.
BABOK v3 Revision Guide
A simple to revise version of BABOK v3 guide by IIBA.
We have simply picked up the key sentences and concepts from BABOK guide for a quick revision.
ECBA Mock Tests (950+ Questions)
ECBA practice test series is an exam simulator for ECBA certification exam. Unlimited knowledge area wise tests and full length tests are features of this test series.
This business analyst course is designed with two key objectives. One, to prepare you for the role of an entry-level business analyst. Two, to prepare you for the ECBA Certification. The course syllabus has been designed keeping in mind these two objectives.
- This business analyst course is designed with two key objectives. One, to prepare you for the role of an entry-level business analyst. Two, to prepare you for the ECBA Certification. The course syllabus has been designed keeping in mind these two objectives.
- Introduction to BABOK Guide v3
- ECBA Preparation Strategy
- Business Analysis Core concepts Model
- Business Analysis Planning and monitoring
- Problem Solving methodology basics
- Root cause Analysis case study
- Problem Solving methodology Part – B
- Decision Making with a case study
- Generic Problem Solving Exercise
- Software Development process-Non-IT Prof
- What happens during software development
- Types of SDLCs
- Waterfall Model
- Incremental SDLCs
- Agile Methodology
- Tasks of this knowledge area
- Chapter quiz
- Concept of software requirements
- Types of requirements – BABOK v3
- Classification and Prioritization – Detailed
- Class Exercise – I
- Class Exercise – II
- Elicitation and collaboration Knowledge Area
- Exploring BRD Document
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Requirement Elicitation Techniques
- Knowledge Area – Requirements Analysis and Design Definition (RADD)
- Introduction to UML
- Use Cases & relationships
- Use Cases Modelling Tool
- Class Example – Use Case Model
- Understanding & writing scenarios
- Class Example – Scenarios
- Activity Diagrams
- Tool for activity diagrams
- Class Example – Activity Diagrams
- Introduction to Prototyping
- Prototyping tool
- Class Example – Prototypes
- Data Modelling basics & Techniques
- Class Example – Creating Data model for a project
- Use case Tool
- Activity Diagram Tool
- SQL Editor from Oracle
- Creating SRS Document
- Need for Agile
- SCRUM methodology & roles
- Artifacts in Agile Projects
- Handling Requirements in Agile Projects
- Class Example – Flight Booking Portal
- Tasks of this knowledge area
- Chapter quiz
- Introduction to Requirements Lifecycle Management Knowledge Area
- Requirements Management
- Requirement Traceability Table
- RTT Demonstration
- Database System Concepts
- Data in modern World
- Data types and attributes
- Using SELECT
- Class Examples
- Introduction to Solution Evaluation
- Tasks of Solution Evaluation
- Chapter quiz
- Project Assignment – I
- Project Assignment -II
Certification of competency in ECBA
At the end of the course, you will be eligible for certification of competency in ECBA training, based on an online multiple-choice questions (MCQ) test, conducted by iTechss.
ECBA® Certification Training FAQ
Entry certificate in business analysis (ECBA) is an IIBA certification designed for entry-level business analysts. This certification helps in showcasing your skills to the employers. This certification does not require any prior experience as a business analyst.
This course has been designed to help you get started as a business analyst both with ECBA certification training as well as practical business analyst skills training. The course modules have been chosen keeping in mind the skills required for a new business analyst. See the answer to the next question.
The fees for this business analyst course will include the training fees which is payable to iTechss. The ECBA certification fees is payable to IIBA directly.
Yes, you will get a course completion certificate, once you finish the course. This certificate is provided to you for all the courses
The duration of this Course is 6 weeks with weekends classes. However, if you choose to take the ECBA certification training with domain modules, the course will be of 9 weeks duration. iTechss offers domain training in Banking Investment Banking, US Healthcare and Trade finance
The value of this certification comes from two factors – It is conceptualized and conducted by IIBA, which is a reputed business analysis certification body, recognized by the industry. Second factor is the relevance of the course syllabus to the entry-level business analysis skills.
As per IIBA Website, the eligibility criteria for the ECBA certification:
- Minimum 21 hours of Professional Development Training in the past four years.
- Signed Code of Conduct.
Please note that you don’t need to have any experience for becoming eligible for ECBA certification
The ECBA certification fees comprises of two parts. The non-refundable application fee, for non-members, is USD 60 and the examination fee is USD 235. The application fees remains the same for IIBA members also. However, the exam fees for IIBA members is USD 110. Please refer to the IIBA Certification pricing page for latest updates to the fee.
The ECBA® exam is 1 hours long and consists of 50 multiple choice questions. The questions are basic multiple choice that test the candidate’s knowledge and understanding defined by the competencies for this level 1 certificate in the IIBA Certification Framework. The guiding book is the BABOK v3.The ECBA exam can be taken from your home. PSI conducts these tests. You can schedule a test through the following link : PSI Website
Yes, We will actually give you two projects. You get sufficient time and guidance to complete the projects so that you gain hands-on skills.In addition to that, there will be regular assignments given to you for practice, based on examples demonstrated in the class.
Yes, this is an entry-level business analyst course with entry-level certification from IIBA. The course covers all the skills relevant for entry-level business analysts.
Yes, We actually provide a BABOK v3 revision guide in addition to a pratical business analyst guide. Most importantly, we also provide ECBA certification test simulator comprising of 700+ questions.