” Technical Project Manager “
Technical Project Manager
Deadline: April 30, 2023
Information Technology Solution & Services(iTechss) is a Bangladeshi software development and technology service provider that specializes in offering digital solutions in the financial sector, particularly in the capital market, money market, banking industry, non-banking financial sector, and insurance. Our extensive knowledge of IT Strategic Consulting, Service Design, Software Development, Outsourcing, and Managed IT Services enables us to oversee projects from inception to completion and beyond. The majority of the partner brokerages, on the other hand, are bank subsidiaries.
iTechss is currently looking for an ambitious, intelligent, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for the following position in technology division:
PURPOSE OF JOB:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Software Project Manager. If you are an experienced Software Project Manager with significant technical expertise that matches up with the communication skills and knowledge regarding the technological processes, then this job is for you! As a Project Manager, you will plan, organizes, monitors, and oversee projects utilizing cross functional teams to deliver defined requirements and meet company strategic objectives on time within budget & scope using utmost efficiencies.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have Agile mindsets and servant leadership skills.
- Conduct all scrum phases as Agile suggests.
- Plan, document and execute all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Establish training processes for all the technical personnel on your team
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
- Researching and evaluating hardware and software technology options for each project.
- Holding regular technical team meetings to help address any questions or challenges regarding upcoming projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Graduate in CSE, or any relevant discipline from renowned University.
08 to 10 year(s) of experience and age between 28 to 35 years.
- Experience in capital market and/or financial institutes will give advantages for the post.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Any Scrum Certification.
- PMP Certification or Any Project Management Certification will be a plus point.
- Experience with Government project tender submission and other steps.
- Willing to hear about your project management success history.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Good leadership, decision-making, Excellent time management & organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication skills verbally and written in English.
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS:
Provident Fund (PF), Gratuity Fund (GF), Festival Bonus, Group Insurance, Weekly 2 holidays, etc. as per company policy.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 15, 2022
iTechss is a values-driven company that takes seriously its responsibility to safeguard its employees and the local community in which it operates from any and all types of discrimination, harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and abuse. As an equal-opportunity employer, the iTechss invites applications from individuals of varied gender identities and those with disabilities. We view personal influence as disqualifying for candidacy.
If you think you fit the role, write to us with a cover note on how you fit the role and why you would be interested in this role. Please attach CV with the cover letter.
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, please ‘Apply Online’. Please note we will be shortlisting on an ongoing basis so would encourage early applications.